Reports to: Clinical Director of Associate Practitioners
Employment: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: 10pm – 7am ET
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. Clinicians are available 24/7 via telemedicine for urgent and non-urgent medical matters. StationMD also offers scheduled psychiatry and primary care telemedicine to individuals with I/DD. In providing this suite of services, StationMD enables individuals with I/DD faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Physician Assistant medical services via telemedicine during scheduled hours.
- Evaluate, place orders, prescribe and create treatment plans for patients that present to StationMD for evaluation.
- Complete all required training prior to start of first shift and attend an orientation meeting with VP of Clinical Operations or designee.
- Complete any ongoing training as required by company.
- Have a NYS license prior to being scheduled.
- Work with our credentialling and licensing team to ensure all required information for state medical licenses and credentialling with state Medicaid and insurance programs are available in a timely fashion.
- Attend at least 70 % of monthly team meetings.
- Commit a minimum of 20 scheduled hours per week.
- Commit a minimum of 16 scheduled hours per weekend (Saturdays and Sundays), averaged over 4 weeks.
- Commit to one summer and one winter holiday a year.
- Scheduled hours are released on our scheduling software approximately one month prior to scheduled time. Time off requests will be submitted to scheduler for approval 2 months in advance.
- 2 years experience as a Physician Assistant.
- ER experience required.
- Must reside and see patients from anywhere in the continental US.
- US citizen or valid Green Card holder.
- Minimal to no malpractice history or Medicaid/Medicare sanctions.
- Must be licensed in one state and must be willing to complete processing for multiple unrestricted state medical licenses.
- Must have one Federal DEA license.
HealthTech Partners, Inc /StationMD PC is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.