This position is with StationMD, a telemedicine provider for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
StationMD’s telemedicine solution delivers superior care to the most vulnerable populations while also reducing unnecessary hospital use. StationMD is a national premiere physician owned and led telemedicine practice. StationMD’s secure video-conferencing system, augmented by sophisticated diagnostic tools, is combined with clinical expertise to evaluate and treat patients in their home environment—whether that is a nursing facility, group home or any residential setting.
StationMD is currently seeking qualified physicians for a telemedicine job. This opportunity provides you with the convenience to conduct video consults from home or away from the office using any tablet, phone, or computer.
The ideal candidate will be someone looking for long term remote work, with experience in urgent care/emergency medicine, who values working with a supportive team that is focused on work-life balance, while prioritizing the highest quality care for people with disabilities.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal or Family Medicine
- 80 hours a month minimum commitment; 1/3 evening and weekend hours. Holidays are divided evenly amongst the group. Overnight shifts covered by a dedicated nocturnist team.
- Must reside and see patients from anywhere in the continental US
- US citizen or valid Green Card holder
- Minimal to no malpractice history or Medicaid/Medicare sanctions.
- Must be licensed in one state and must be willing to complete processing for multiple unrestricted state medical licenses.
- Federal DEA license required for prescription of non-narcotics.
- Work for a physician led practice focused on providing you support so you can practice the highest quality medicine and not worry about nonclinical responsibilities. Our goal is to provide a work-life balance that creates a rewarding and fruitful career
- Schedule is flexible.
- Full Remote Care with dedicated IT support
- Simple intuitive EMR and e-Rx tools
- Dedicated practice management team
- Dedicated concierge credentialing team to assist in all licensure and insurance enrollment needs
- Malpractice coverage provided
- All licensure costs will be covered
- CME costs will be covered
- Partnership track available for qualified candidates
- Competitive hourly rate as an independent contractor