Reports to: Director of Strategic Accounts
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. Clinicians are available 24/7 via telemedicine for urgent and non-urgent medical matters. StationMD also offers scheduled psychiatry and primary care telemedicine to individuals with I/DD. In providing this suite of services, StationMD enables individuals with I/DD faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
We are looking for a Member Relations Specialist to build and maintain positive relationships with providers and clients in the Missouri market. The person in this role will be the assigned clients’ and providers’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services. To succeed in this role, this person will need to communicate well and multi-task under set deadlines. Experience in sales and network development in the healthcare field is an asset in this position. The goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong and enduring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attain initial participant sign-ups for StationMD via the Missouri HCBS 1915C Waiver program
- Increase use of StationMD in market
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure proper execution for successful client partnerships
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with growth team to generate new business and expand current lines of business
- Foster and retain positive relationships with clients and providers to ensure longstanding collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry (Experience with I/DD population preferred but not required)
- BS/BA in healthcare or business field
- Experience engaging with providers is preferred
- Background in sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Able to travel within Missouri 3 -5 days a week for in-person meetings
- Able to attend conferences
- Public Speaking & Presenting
- Access to the Internet & mobile phone
- Weekly report meeting with Account Management Team
- Documentation of calls, outreach, contacts, meetings, etc.
HealthTech Partners, Inc is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.