Reports to: VP of Growth
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. Clinicians are available 24/7 via telemedicine for urgent and non-urgent medical matters. StationMD also offers scheduled psychiatry visits via telemedicine to individuals with I/DD. In providing this suite of services, StationMD enables individuals with I/DD faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
We are looking for a Member Relations Specialist to build and maintain positive relationships with
providers and clients in the New York market and potentially other State markets. You’ll be the assigned
clients’ and providers’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our
services. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under set deadlines.
Experience in sales and network development in the healthcare field is an asset in this position. If you’re a
team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships
with customers are strong and enduring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase use of StationMD in New York market
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure proper execution for successful client partnerships
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with growth team to generate new business and expand current lines of business
- Foster and retain positive relationships with clients and providers to ensure longstanding collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry (Experience with I/DD population preferred but not required)
- BS/BA in healthcare or business field
- Must live in the NY metropolitan area
- Experience engaging with providers is preferred
- Background in sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Able to travel for in-person meetings
- Able to attend conferences
- Public Speaking & Presenting
- Access to the Internet & mobile phone
- Sharing of work outlook calendar
- Weekly report meeting with Account Management Team
- Documentation of calls, outreach, contacts, meetings, etc.
HealthTech Partners, Inc is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.