Reports to: VP of Clinical Operations
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
This position is with StationMD, PC, an innovative telemedicine company addressing disparities in care for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. Clinicians are available 24/7 via telemedicine for urgent and non-urgent medical matters. StationMD also offers scheduled psychiatry and primary care telemedicine to individuals with I/DD. In providing this suite of services, StationMD enables individuals with I/DD faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
StationMD is currently seeking qualified physician assistants for a telemedicine job for our urgent care service line. The opportunity provides you with excellent work-life balance, with the convenience of conducting video consultations from home or away from the office using any computer.
These clinicians will be driven by both the excitement of innovation as well as important mission of delivering care to underserved populations.
The ideal candidate is looking for long term remote work, with experience in urgent care/emergency medicine. They value working with a supportive team that prioritizing the highest quality care for people with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
In the role of Physician Assistant, you will:
- Provide high quality care via telemedicine
- Be scheduled for 36 hours a week scheduled monthly (schedule is released one month prior)
- Be scheduled 7 days a week between the hours of 7a-MN
- Work 3-4 weekend days a month
- Work one holiday weekend in the summer (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
- Work one holiday weekend in the winter (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year)
- Work for a physician led practice focused on providing you support so you can practice the highest quality medicine and not worry about nonclinical responsibilities
- Board Certification
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in emergency medicine or urgent care
- Reside and see patients from anywhere in the continental US
- US citizen or valid Green Card holder
- Minimal to no malpractice history or Medicaid/Medicare sanctions
- Have an unrestricted license in one state and be willing to complete processing for multiple unrestricted state medical licenses
Benefits & Compensation
- W2 employee status
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Extremely competitive salary
- Full Remote Care with dedicated IT support
- Simple intuitive EMR and e-Rx tools
- Dedicated practice management team
- Dedicated concierge credentialing team to assist in all licensure and insurance enrollment needs
- Malpractice coverage provided
- All licensure costs will be covered
- CME costs will be covered
HealthTech Partners, Inc /StationMD PC is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.