This position is with StationMD, a telemedicine healthcare provider for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
StationMD’s telemedicine solution delivers superior care to the most vulnerable populations while also reducing unnecessary hospital use. StationMD is a national premiere physician owned and led telemedicine practice. StationMD’s secure video-conferencing system, augmented by sophisticated diagnostic tools, is combined with clinical expertise to evaluate, and treat patients in their home environment—whether that is a nursing facility, group home or any residential setting.
StationMD is currently seeking qualified physicians or behavioral health nurse practitioners for a telemedicine job. This opportunity provides you with the convenience to conduct video consults from home or away from the office using any tablet, phone, or computer.
The ideal candidate will be someone looking for long term remote work, with experience, who values working with a supportive team that is focused on work-life balance, while prioritizing the highest quality care for people with disabilities.
1. Board Certification
2. 10 hours a week minimum commitment
3. Must reside and see patients from anywhere in the continental US
4. US citizen or valid Green Card holder
5. Minimal to no malpractice history or Medicaid/Medicare sanctions.
6. Must be licensed in one state and must be willing to complete processing for multiple unrestricted state medical licenses.
7. Federal DEA license required for prescription of non-narcotics.