Reports to: Senior Director of Operations
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or development disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. The service is available 24/7 to meet urgent and non-urgent medical and behavioral health needs via telemedicine. This provides faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
The Regional Engagement Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day quality and utilization of the services provided by StationMD to the customer. This involves managing all aspects of service delivery for StationMD at the client level including regular quality assurance reviews, ongoing communication as to the services rendered, current utilization rates, and issue management should any issues arise. The Regional Engagement Manager will support implementation of the core services for the client and support the long-term relationship. Any new program implementation, training, or information sharing required by the client to achieve the highest level of satisfaction and utilization of the service will be the direct responsibility of the Regional Engagement Manager. All communication required to ensure client satisfaction will also be the responsibility of the Regional Engagement Manager. This includes any issue resolution, training needs, or changes in the utilization or structure of the service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support initial client implementation.
- Work with clients to manage day-to-day operations, ensure quality in service delivery and overall integrity of partnership.
- Ensure delivery support including delivering daily/weekly/monthly updates (user access, site additions/changes, and concerns/discrepancies, equipment issues) to clients as well as any new features and benefits of the service.
- Manage and report all service quality measures and scorecards to key client contacts and user groups.
- QA StationConnect data.
- Responsible for overseeing training, onboarding, and rollout of any new processes or services to clients.
- Deliver all user communications, including but not limited to, company updates, changes in service, troubleshooting, training refreshers, and new or updated processes.
- Manage all issue resolution needs to ensure high quality delivery and uninterrupted utilization.
- Ensure compliance of service delivery policies and procedures.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to manage strong and high-quality client relationships.
- Manage the daily operations and operational staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience required.
- Healthcare experience and experience with insurance highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
HealthTech Partners, Inc is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.