StationMD provides a telemedicine solution which delivers superior care to the most vulnerable
populations while also reducing unnecessary hospital use. Our secure video-conferencing
system, augmented by sophisticated diagnostic tools, is combined with clinical expertise to
evaluate and treat patients in their home environment—whether that is a nursing facility,
group home or any residential setting. Our platform allows us to partner with any patient group
or facility throughout the United States.
• Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Information Technology Project Manager is
o Work across departments to ensure all project requirements are on schedule and on
o Plan, oversee, and document all aspects of specific projects.
o Track project costs and provide comparison to budget to key stakeholders.
o Create and maintain project design documentation.
o Maintain project metrics and results.
o Identify and resolve project issues.
o Coordinate change requests.
o Use technology to ensure all stakeholders are informed of project status.
o Coordinate the development of project documentation to enable implementation.
o Facilitate project prioritization meetings with other management.
o Provide delivery impact analyses for schedule changes / delays.
o Perform other duties related to project administrator or at the discretion of IT
management as assigned.
• Daily responsibilities include:
o Participate in IT, Development, and Quality Assurance meetings.
o Write and review project design documentation.
o Evaluate / recommend technology solutions.
o Manage project prioritization meetings.
o Obtain and evaluate competitive quotes from potential vendors.
o Some night / weekend work may be required for deployments / testing / support.
These exceptions to the normal work-schedule are arranged in advance.
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field (experience may substitute for
• 3+ years’ experience managing multiple projects, simultaneously
• Proven experience mediating, explaining, and resolving competing priority discussions
• Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project
• Good conflict resolution/problem solving skills
• Excellent communication / writing skills
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and healthcare technology is a big plus
• Commensurate with experience
• The position can be remote, but occasional travel to the corporate office in Maplewood, NJ may be
required from time to time.