Reports to: VP of Clinical Operations
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
This position is with StationMD, PC, an innovative telemedicine company addressing disparities in care for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. Clinicians are available 24/7 via telemedicine for urgent and non-urgent medical matters. StationMD also offers scheduled psychiatry and primary care telemedicine to individuals with I/DD. In providing this suite of services, StationMD enables individuals with I/DD faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
Unique and exciting leadership and clinical opportunity at StationMD, a cutting-edge, telemedicine company, tackling disparities in health care. The individual will lead a group of urgent care physician assistants and nurse practitioners, helping to manage business as well as clinical aspects of the team. The position is challenging, yet fully remote, and with an excellent work-life balance.
The individual is a dynamic, self-motivated leader responsible for associate practitioner recruiting, onboarding, resource management, quality review and scheduling. They will have excellent communication skills, a strong analytical and problem-solving background, and have a large network of contact with clinicians. They will be driven by both the excitement of innovation/business as well as important mission of delivering care to underserved.
The ideal candidate is looking for long term work, with experience in urgent care/emergency medicine leadership. They will work with a supportive team that prioritizes the highest quality care for people with disabilities while enjoying a great work-life balance.
- Must be a Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced degree in management- preferred
- At least 5 years of clinical experience in emergency medicine or urgent care
- Clinical Leadership experience
- Clinical Work
- 100 hrs a month of remote clinical scheduled work
- The PA will be scheduled 7 days a week between the hours of 7a-MN
- The PA will work 2 weekend days a month
- The PA will work one holiday weekend in the summer (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
- The PA will work one holiday weekend in the winter (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year)
- Administrative work
- 40 hrs a month of administrative work which will include:
- Creating monthly associate practitioner clinical schedule
- Recruiting associate practitioners
- On-boarding associate practitioners
- Assisting in our quality review program
- Developing new clinical processes and programs
- The PA will have 144 hrs of PTO annually
- The PA will be able to participate in our 401K plan with a company match
- The PA will be eligible for medical and dental benefits
- Must reside and see patients from anywhere in the continental US
- US citizen or valid Green Card holder
- Minimal to no malpractice history or Medicaid/Medicare sanctions.
- Must have an unrestricted license in one state and must be willing to complete processing for multiple unrestricted state medical licenses.
- Work alongside a team of physician leaders to grow and develop our telemedicine company
- Full Remote Care with dedicated IT support
- Simple intuitive EMR and e-Rx tools
- Dedicated practice management team
- Dedicated concierge credentialing team to assist in all licensure and insurance enrollment needs
- Malpractice coverage provided
- All licensure costs will be covered
- CME costs will be covered
- W2 employee status
- Extremely competitive salary with potential for annual bonus based on KPIs
- Partnership opportunity
HealthTech Partners, Inc /StationMD PC is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.