Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Employment: Full-Time, Exempt
StationMD is a telehealth company dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and/or development disabilities (I/DD). All StationMD clinicians are board-certified and specially trained to treat individuals with I/DD. The service is available 24/7 to meet urgent and non-urgent medical and behavioral health needs via telemedicine. This provides faster access to high-quality care and substantially reduces unnecessary medical costs.
The Client Engagement Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day quality and utilization of the services provided by StationMD to the customer. This involves managing all aspects of service delivery for StationMD at the client level including regular quality assurance reviews, ongoing communication as to the services rendered, current utilization rates and issue management, should any issues arise. The Client Engagement Executive will support implementation of the core services for the client and support the long-term relationship. Any new program implementation, training or information sharing required by the client to achieve the highest level of satisfaction and utilization of the service will be the direct responsibility of the Client Engagement Executive. All communication required to ensure client satisfaction is also be the responsibility of the Client Engagement Executive including any issue resolution, training needs or changes in the utilization or structure of the service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support initial client implementation as assigned
- Work with clients to manage day-to-day operations, ensure quality in service delivery and overall integrity of partnership
- Ensure delivery support including delivering daily/weekly/monthly updates or reports (User access, site additions/changes, and concerns/discrepancies, equipment issues) to clients as well as any new features and benefits of the service
- Manage and report all service quality measures, including utilization trends and goals to key client contacts and user groups as well as StationMD Senior Leadership
- QA StationConnect data when appropriate for client accounts
- Responsible for overseeing training, onboarding and rollout of any new processes or services to clients that require accommodations and or have special considerations
- Deliver all user communications including but not limited to company updates, changes in service, trouble-shooting, training refreshers and new or updated processes to assigned contracts
- Manage all issue resolution needs to ensure high quality delivery and uninterrupted utilization
- Ensure compliance of service delivery policies and procedures and or report out on non-compliance issue
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to manage strong and high-quality client relationships
- Activate service recovery as required
- Attend conferences and out facing meetings as required to promote and educate the client on StationMD to support utilization goals
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience required.
- Healthcare experience and experience with insurance highly desirable.
- IDD industry experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong public speaker and must be comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Must have the ability to travel when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
HealthTech Partners, Inc is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.